Records and Information Management Services for the Federal Government of Canada
Your Best Solution to Safely Store Your Files
trueNorth is proud to serve the Federal Government as the only Canadian-owned national resource for secure off-site file storage. We offer Federal Departments and Agencies across Canada a full range of records and information management services. Our expertise offers government offices:
- Unsurpassed levels of service
- Security cleared storage facilities with state of the art technology to monitor and secure your files
- Customer Service centres located across Canada
- Our web portal to access your files is located on servers in Canada
trueNorth and the Canadian Government: A Long Partnership
The Canadian Federal Government has partnered with trueNorth companies for many years to safely store and protect sensitive files and our exemplary service has kept that partnership strong.
Nationwide Coverage with Five Standing Offers, Each with a $200,000 Call-Up Limit
- FileBank (Ontario and Quebec) SO# E60LM-140024/004/LM
- Calgary Archives (Alberta) SO# E60LM-140024/010/LM
- Crown Enterprises (Saskatchewan and Manitoba) SO#E60LM-1400024/009/LM
- BC Records (BC, Yukon, NWT, Nunavut) SO# E60LM-140024/011/LM
- DocuGuard (NFLD, NS, NB, PEI) SO# E60LM-140024/007/LM
trueNorth is unique in offering bilingual software to manage and access your files and documents. All at no additional charge.
A Solution Worthy of Canada’s Trust with Total Immunity from the Patriot Act
Under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, Canadian-owned and operated companies are immune to the jurisdiction of U.S. courts. As a result, Canadian Government departments and agencies storing information with trueNorth run no risk of liability with the U.S. Patriot Act. Your files are safe from the reach of U.S. courts while they are in our facilities.
Your Reliable Records and Information Management Resource throughout Canada
Working with trueNorth is easy and convenient. We hold five standing offers with the Canadian Government and are prepared to serve government offices right across Canada. To take advantage of our records and information management services, please call us at 1-800-377-3453 or complete the form on this page.